Life Story





My name is Wang Jieying, and I was born at Mount Alvernia Hospital in Singapore to Tan Bee Neo, Annie, and Ong Wan Seng, Ivan. I don't have siblings. I attended Meridian Primary School, where I repeated Primary 6 before moving on to Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School, ITE College East, and Temasek Polytechnic, although I didn't complete my studies at the latter.

In secondary school, I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Despite this, I excelled academically and was top in my level, receiving awards for Best in Chinese and Computer Applications in the Normal Technical stream on Speech Day in 2012. I also earned a NYAA Bronze award and a Gold award in swimming during my primary school days. Additionally, I received a photography certificate, a CDC-CCC scholarship, a Good Effort award, and accolades for being the Best Speaker and Best Table Topics in Toastmasters.

From Meta AI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toastmaster journey

My week

Volunteer Singing at Yishun Hospital